Logistics and distribution
Having our own logistics firm, and our extensive network of distribution centres is a crucial element in our 'from field to fridge' business model. It guarantees that our goods arrive in-date and in full order at any point in Russia, along with quality control and cutting-out middlemen between the customer and the consumer. Miratorg opened its first distribution centre in Kaliningrad in 1997. Over the next 15 years we built a network of low-temperature warehouses which covers all of Russia's key regions from the viewpoint of the Company's strategic development.
Overall storage capacity:
- > 3 million tonnes with all warehouses
Number of centres:
- 14 distribution centres arranged all over Russia
- 906,2 thousand tonnes
Fleet of specialised transport vehicles:
- Over 1500 transport vehicles
- Belgorod, Bryansk, Volgograd, Voronezh, Moscow region, Yekaterinburg, Kaliningrad, Krasnodar, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, St Petersburg
- We actively acquire the latest technology, which allows us to make substantive efficiency improvements by automating our standard processes, cutting loading and unloading times and processing deliveries.
- We are continuously expanding our fleet of HGV trucks and specially-equipped refrigerated trucks – equipped with powerful refrigeration equipment capable of ensuring any pre-set on-board temperature from -25° to +20°С
- Maintaining the quality of our products in transit is a top priority for us. This means that we only invest in the best trucking equipment, fitted-out to our demanding standards that impose tough requirements for safety and efficiency in all our vehicles.