Our high-tech plant in Bryansk Region is featured in the Top-10 Largest Russian Chicken-Processing plants.
- Highly automated production system
- Guaranteed conformity with all sanitary and veterinary requirements and standards, thus enabling improved shelf life for the finished product when kept chilled, and the highest levels of food safety
- Production set-up at the highest technical levels is confirmed by the coveted Russian State GOST R ISO 22000-2007 certification (food product safety) and in conformity with the principles of HACCP.
Our 'Korocha' pork production facility is the largest meat-processing complex in Russia.
- The level of robotisation and intensive processing makes it possible to process practically the entire pig carcass to produce a wide range of different food products.
- Robotics are deployed in the complex technical areas of slaughter and sectioning, for preliminary laser scanning, pumping out blood, sawing, and portioning.
- The plant is fully certified, including HACCP ( Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points), ISO 9001 (management quality), and ISO14001 (care for the environment).
Our high-tech plant for the slaughter and intensive processing of cattle is the largest such meat-processing facility in Russia.
- The level of computerisation and automation during meat processing at some facilities can reach 90%, while modern packaging methods practically exclude any direct human contact with the finished product
- The plant is fully certified, including conformity with the Russian GOST R ISO 22000-2007 certificate (food safety), the principle of HACCP and HALAL-PPT-SMR (production and distribution of food products meeting Halal requirements).