The production of frozen vegetables and berries in our 'Vitamin' brand is a high-tech process requiring extensive responsibility. The main task during the manufacturing process is to conserve the greater part of the vitamins in vegetables, fruit and berries without impairing either their quality or their visual appeal.
Achieving this aim is made possible using modern technology, and the exclusive use of only the most reliable machinery.
Immediately after harvesting the fresh crop undergoes a careful sorting and sizing, after which it is immediately frozen using a shock-freezing method in modern high-end industrial freezer units. The products which undergo this detailed process actually retain a far higher level of vitamins and micro-elements than 'fresh' vegetables or berries which are kept for long periods on the shelves of supermarkets. Another value of shock-frozen vegetables for the consumer is that they have undergone thermic processing during the freezing, which means that their cooking time is considerably shorter when it comes to preparing them for the table.
- More than 200 different varieties
- The 'Shock freezing' method retains more of the natural vitamins than are found in 'fresh' vegetables stored on supermarket shelves for long periods;
- The vegetables are strictly selected from top-category produce;
- Wide assortment of different kinds;
- Contain no preservatives or genetically-modified additives.