The No. 1 pork producer in Russia
Pork is the second-most popular kind of meat in Russia. Miratorg has been the unchallenged leader in this segment of the meat market since 2010.
Our range of pork production facilities is considered the best in Russia: 28 automated pork production facilities, in environmentally clean regions of the Kursk and Belgorod Regions, which include reproduction units, fattening and rearing areas. Each of the pork-production facilities is a self-contained high-tech production centre, including breeding, rearing, and growing facilities.
- Miratorg is the driving force in Russian pork production.
- A breeding base of 138,000 heads, 3800 highly qualified specialist staff, and an efficient methodology in the production process based on the latest scientific advances enable the company to produce production-effectiveness figures which match those of international world leading businesses.
- A new production system based on lean manufacturing principles enables us to achieve significant savings in production costs for the output per kilogram of finished meat.
- All our pork production facilities are certified to ISO international standards, and equipped with latest-generation modern equipment.
- Under the close supervision of highly-experienced agricultural technicians we grow all of our own main crops which are the raw materials for our own-produced combination animal feeds.
We give our special attention to issues of food safety, veterinary control and compliance with environmental needs and requirements. Every product we produce has the certification it requires, and/or a declaration of compliance.